The World's #1 Wood Gasification Furnace
Well it's all about safety, high efficiency, and enhancing our environment when it comes to burning wood using a Kuuma Vapor-Fire Wood Gasification Furnace. "Smokeless" burns say it all...
Vapor-Fire 100 is our largest Vapor-Fire wood burning furnace. The wood length is approximately 20" and requires seasoned wood that has an 18-28% moisture content. It has a large 2-speed blower that delivers 500 to 1500 CFM (cublic feet per minute) on demand, controlled by a thermostat. It can stand alone as a central furnace, or be used as an add-on to an existing oil, gas, or electric furnace. The bonnet opening is 2'x2' and your heat duct outlet should be 180-200 square inches to prevent excess back pressure on the blower system. It gives you a clean, safe, and automatic front to back burn that delivers very even heat for 10-12 hours per load followed by many hours of coals. Even heat output results from the front to back burn principle in our Vapor-Fire wood burning furnace. It heats approximately 3500 square feet.
"Kuuma" principle - the logs burn from the front to the back. Primary air ignites only the amount of wood that will combust with the available oxygen within the fire chamber. Electronic control precisely regulates the amount of preheated air admitted into the fire chamber. Because the gases and volatile liquids burn at approximately 1000 degrees Fahrenheit it is important that the secondary air is preheated before it is introduced into the secondary zone. The fire burns with a nice soft low flame resulting in a highly efficient burn for a long period of time. You don't need a raging fire to produce a clean burn and useful heat.
Why choose a Kuuma Vapor-Fire 100?
NO CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO REPLACE
NO SMOKE UP TO 99% OF THE TIME
• In simple terms, no smoke - no creosote.
• No visible smoke whenever the temperature is above 32ºF outside – only condensation, when the temperature is below 32ºF. (Similar to a clothes dryer.)
• Virtually eliminates cleaning chimney.
AVERAGE STACK TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 350ºF INTERNALLY AND 200ºF EXTERNALLY
• Because of the low stack temperature, the heat extraction efficiency is extremely high.
• Heat sensor monitors internal fire chamber temperature continuously.
• Electronic control precisely regulates the amount of air admitted into the fire chamber. Adjustable.
• Primary and secondary air is superheated before it enters the fire chamber.
• Front to rear burning of the logs assures a controlled burn and consumes less wood. (This saves money and labor.)
• Converts the wood to a gas and then burns the gases.
• 30-40,000 BTU per hour – up to 10 hrs.** Heats up to 3500 sq. ft.
• Will replace a 100,000 BTU* oil furnace.
• Low Speed - 250 CFM
• High Speed - 1,500 CFM
BRICK LINED COMBUSTION CHAMBER
With brick lining to the ceiling and ceramic lining behind the fire brick it is designed for a lifetime.
WARP-FREE DOOR WITH:
• Adjustable latch and hinges.
• Cool door handle. (Stainless steel)
• 12 ga. steel heat shield on the inside of door.
• Heavy 14-ga. outer shell.
• Extra heavy cast iron door frame with a 12 x 12 inch opening.
• Access door with 11/2 inch insulation.
MANY SAFETY FEATURES
• Alarm system to warn if the temperature inside the fire chamber is excessively high.
• Cool outside shell.
• Cool door handles.
NO SMOKE MEANS LESS AIR POLLUTION AND LOWER EFFLUENT EMISSIONS
Tested by PFS Laboratory and Intertek for Emissions and Safety
Approved to UL #391 by PFS Corporation
Fireboxes are under warranty for 25 years
All the internal parts are made with stainless steel and are replaceable
Furnace purchase includes both the barometric damper and firebricks
* Generally furnaces rated at 100,000 BTU per hour operate less than 1/3 of the time, with an actual heat output of less than 33,000 BTU/hr.
** Estimate. Could vary with different types of installation and wood.
Includes firebricks and damper
Call or e-mail for a shipping estimate
Shipped on 2 pallets
700lbs 25W x 45L x 58H
100lbs 27W x 22L x 26H
***We Know Cold!!***
Click for weather forecast
February 3, 2012
I have found the Vapor-Fire 100 to be the hottest thing in wood burning technology. I just want to thank you you for the amount of time and effort spent to develop a product that does all it has been advertised to do. I find this quite refreshing. Your product has craftsmanship, durability, longevity, and safety written all over it. This furnace works amazingly well. Initially I had a hard time justifying spending this much on a wood burner, but it didn't take long to prove it was a worthwhile investment. It requires half the wood and half the time as my old "high efficiency" furnace. I highly recommend your product, I give it a 10!!
Mike's Muffler Stop
Read more testimonials from our already satisfied customers...
Click Here to visit our YouTube page and watch videos of our products.
Like our Facebook page to become eligible for promotions.