The World's #1 Wood Gasification Furnace
Well it's all about safety, high efficiency, and enhancing our environment when it comes to burning wood using a Kuuma Vapor-Fire Wood Gasification Furnace. "Smokeless" burns say it all...
Vapor-Fire 200 is our smaller Vapor-Fire wood burning furnace. The wood length is approximately 16" and requires seasoned wood that has an 18-28% moisture content. It has a single speed fan with approximately 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute). It is used basically as an add-on to your existing oil, gas, or electric furnace. It has an 8" round heat outlet. Some people have it stand alone in an area where no duct work or other furnace is available to connect into. It gives you a clean, safe, and automatic front to back burn that delivers very even heat for 8-10 hours per load followed by many hours of coals. Even heat results from the front to back burn principle in our Vapor-Fire wood burning furnaces. It heats approximately 3,000 square feet.
"Kuuma" principle - the logs burn from the front to the back. Primary air ignites only the amount of wood that will combust with the available oxygen within the fire chamber. Electronic control precisely regulates the amount of preheated air admitted into the fire chamber. Because the gases and volatile liquids burn at approximately 1000 degrees Fahrenheit it is important that the secondary air is preheated before it is introduced into the secondary zone. The fire burns with a nice soft low flame resulting in a highly efficient burn for a long period of time. You don't need a raging fire to produce a clean burn and useful heat.
Why choose a Kuuma Vapor-Fire 200?
NO CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO REPLACE
NO SMOKE UP TO 99% OF THE TIME
• In simple terms, no smoke - no creosote.
• No visible smoke whenever the temperature is above 32ºF outside – only condensation, when the temperature is below 32ºF. (Similar to a clothes dryer.)
• Virtually eliminates cleaning chimney.
AVERAGE STACK TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 350ºF INTERNALLY AND 200ºF EXTERNALLY
• Because of the low stack temperature, the heat extraction efficiency is extremely high.
• Heat sensor monitors internal fire chamber temperature continuously.
• Electronic control precisely regulates the amount of air admitted into the fire chamber. Adjustable.
• Primary and secondary air is superheated before it enters the fire chamber.
• Front to rear burning of the logs assures a controlled burn and consumes less wood. (This saves money and labor.)
• Converts the wood to a gas and then burns the gases.
• 30-40,000 BTU per hour – up to 10 hrs.** Heats up to 3000 sq. ft.
• Will replace a 100,000 BTU* oil furnace.
BRICK LINED COMBUSTION CHAMBER
With brick lining to the ceiling and ceramic lining behind the fire brick it is designed for a lifetime.
WARP-FREE DOOR WITH:
• Adjustable latch and hinges.
• Cool door handle. (Stainless steel)
• 12 ga. steel heat shield on the inside of door.
• Heavy 14-ga. outer shell.
• Extra heavy cast iron door frame with a 12 x 12 inch opening.
• Access door with 11/2 inch insulation.
MANY SAFETY FEATURES
• Alarm system to warn if the temperature inside the fire chamber is excessively high.
• Cool outside shell.
• Cool door handles.
NO SMOKE MEANS LESS AIR POLLUTION AND LOWER EFFLUENT EMISSIONS
Tested by PFS Laboratory and Intertek for Emissions and Safety
Approved to UL #391 by PFS Corporation
Fireboxes are under warranty for 25 years
All the internal parts are made with stainless steel and are replaceable
Furnace purchase includes both the FILTER BOX and firebricks
* Generally furnaces rated at 100,000 BTU per hour operate less than 1/3 of the time, with an actual heat output of less than 33,000 BTU/hr.
** Estimate. Could vary with different types of installation and wood.
Includes firebricks and filter box
Call or e-mail for a shipping estimate
Shipped on 1 pallet 700lbs 25W x 45L x 58H
***We Know Cold!!***
Click for weather forecast
December 22, 2011
Just a note to let you know the Vapor-Fire 200 is working fine puts out a lot of heat on low. My house is about 3,000 sq.ft. and it works great with my heat pump. Thank you for a great product...
It burns about the same amount of wood as my old Elf Furnace, but is more efficient and a lot cleaner. I use mostly Alder & Hemlock so it taked more wood than good Hardwood.
I read the article in Home Farm this last issue. Well have a great New Year & Thanks again for a GREAT FURNACE. (Here is a little treat of Salmon from my Smoke-House)
December 9, 2011
Really great furnace, quality and welding is the best. Very efficient, inside never gets black. Had a one year old Tractor Supply Stove, replaced it with a KUUMA 200. Anyone want to buy a piece of junk?
Read more testimonials from our already satisfied customers...
Click Here to visit our YouTube page and watch videos of our products.
Like our Facebook page to become eligible for promotions.